Thursday, September 5, 2013

Awkward Sexual Situations With Strangers...

I was thinking it would be pretty weird if you were walking down the street minding your own business and some person you'd never met before walked up to you and without any sort of explanation laid a big, sloppy, wet french kiss on you and then just walked off.  That's be kind of gross, right?  And just strange.

I've never had that happen, but one time I was at a concert in a crowded club just trying to watch the show. This presumably drunk girl was in front of me dancing when without warning she kind of backed up into me, grabbed my hand, put it around her tummy and held it there so I was like holding her from behind.  And then she started booty grinding against me.  I'm pretty sure she never actually looked back at me throughout this entire operation.  I ended up awkwardly holding her for a few minutes until she released my hand, whereupon I let her go and just kind of resumed watching the show.

The whole thing was just weird and awkward.  She either was hitting on me in a very forward way, thought I was somebody else like her boyfriend and mistakenly grinded on me, or was perfectly cool doing that with a complete stranger.  All of which was kind of odd.  I guess if I'd been another kind of guy I would have just said "Cool!" and started grinding back, but that's not really my style and I can't say I found her particularly attractive anyway.  I guess what I'm getting at here is it's good to at least talk a little bit and have some sort of interaction before anything remotely of a sexual nature occurs.      

No comments:

Post a Comment