Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Weird Happenings During the Eclipse
So remember that lunar eclipse I was talking about? I went out in my backyard and saw it and it was totally cool. But as I was looking up, as one is wont to do during an eclipse, some strange object I can only describe as sort of a white squiggly line went flying slowly overhead. At first I tried to come up with a mundane explanation. My initial thought was it was a piece of litter that had gotten blown way up in the air somehow. There wasn't any breeze at all down on the ground but I understand it can be different up in the sky. But it would have to have been a really big piece of litter. The next thought was maybe it was some kind of solitary extremely skinny and wispy cloud. But there weren't any other clouds in the sky and it moved in a strange way almost like it was alive. Then I was thinking some sort of bird or bat or something, but it would have been a freaking gigantic specimen. Maybe some sort of weird creature that only emerges during the "Blood Moon"? I pointed it out to my girlfriend and she saw it too. She described it as sort of a ripple in space. Was it a traveling portal to another dimension? Hell, was it aliens? A top secret government experimental aircraft? All I know is it was flying, I couldn't identify what it was, and it was some sort of an object. So technically I can say I saw a U.F.O. during the eclipse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment