Sunday, February 16, 2014
Damn Entropy
So it's like a law of the universe that entropy always increases. Left to their own devices things will fall into disorder and chaos rather than line up in an orderly fashion. It takes energy to place things into order and then once left alone they will descend into disorder of their own accord. I can see this in action all the time in my little computer room. Every so often I get a bug up my ass to clean it. It takes awhile and it takes effort that is much less enjoyable than sitting around and not cleaning up. And for a short while the room looks pretty good. But then I don't do anything and after just a little bit of time it turns to crap again. Why does the universe have to be set up in annoying ways that make you have to do unpleasant work? I'm lazy, damn it. I need a universal law that slowly tidies things up while I kick back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment